Friday, September 3, 2010

my beutifull car


at least when having my own car will replace the seats in my car with bright color so that all who enter my car too happy for my car this atmosphere, and I'll replace the foam with a soft foam like a hundred percent cotton and I'll replace it with a form that follows the contours of my body, my bones hurt sehinnga not even a day of car seats
surely with the bright colors and neon lampulampu which gives the impression racing, will kupadukan also with sophisticated accessories with several television in place in front of the appliance putarya dvd player will make passengers feel comfortable and bring a concept carSophisticated and classy, so I'm not embarrassed to show to my friends

after all is not completely forgotten I perabaiki Conditioning air conditioning car with a more cool, and kutaburkan fragrant scent of nature, to give the impression comfortable in this car, den after all it will complete

No comments:

Post a Comment